Buried in the comment section...
Spirit of Mallie said...
1. St. Mary's is unofficially affiliated with Sawtooth: Brenda Hillman and Graham Foust both teach there. The former "judged" a Sawtooth prize and the later "won" one. Three St. Mary's people. What ARE the chances?
2. Rusty will be publishing Bin Ramke's new book.
3. Hillman and Gander edit the California poetry series.
4. Gander is married to Wright.
5. And the list continues . . .
Thanks, Spirit of Mallie.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Sawtooth Revisted: The Intrigue Ccontinues . . .
Posted by Bugzita at 10:26 AM
Labels: Evil Organizations, fee-based literary contests, Foetry, Foets, Literary Contest Guidelines, Scams
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
More Hillman/Sawtooth bullshit:
Post a Comment